? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 06, 2009

Want to go back to the weekend

I'm wearing my Snoopy "I should have stayed in bed T-shirt" and that pretty much describes how I feel.

This week is going to be very hectic. I start working at KD on Friday, but I'll still be working at Ukrop's, too. AND of course I have school. So I'm trying to juggle all that and not lose my sanity.

It can be difficult.

Mostly I'm doing okay though. I like my classes, for the most part, and I'm doing well keeping up with homework. I'm not procrastinating as much this semester, which is a REALLY good thing. At least I don't have that to stress me out, too, on top of everything else.

Trying to figure out what classes to take in the fall and spring and hopefully get everything DONE is also kind of a pain. I should (key word: should) be able to get all my required mass communications classes done with no problem, but I need some more upper-level classes that are NOT mass comm. So I have to figure out what to take.

*sigh*

Must go do homework now, so I can go eat lunch.

0 comments: