? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Richmond Tea Party

This evening I will be attending the Richmond Tea Party. I'm both excited and nervous because I am the Citizen Journalist. I won this position by submitting my video "Why I Joined the Tea Party!" to the contest. Video is below and basically explains it all!

The Richmond Tax Day Tea Party is 6:00-7:30 downtown at Kanawha Plaza, near the Federal Reserve. Directions are parking info are on the Web site. Please come, and come say hi to me if you read my blog. ^_^


1 comments:

Dave C said...

http://richmondteaparty.wordpress.com/2009/04/22/citizen-journalist-winner/

Posted your video here..