? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Radomness

((From December 20))


A man that I've known for almost my whole life died this morning. He was blind and confined to a wheelchair, constantly in pain, and had heart problems. But he was such a nice person, such a godly person. He will be sorely missed, but I am glad that he no longer has to worry about the pain and suffering of this world!

We've been doing a lot of "remember when"-ing this afternoon. In some ways I enjoy the "remember when"s, but it always makes me depressed, too. I wound up hiding in my room, wrapping Christmas presents, listening to Christmas music, and crying my eyes out. I'm pathetic, I know. But sometimes I wish I was 9 instead of 19. Life was so much easier. Kids just don't understand; they always can't wait to grow up, but once you're grown up there is no going back. I don't mind being 19 - in fact, I love it - but at the same time, I don't want to be an adult, I just want to be a kid and not have to worry about anything.

I may also be feeling depressed because I'm tired. And I think I'm getting a cold.

Oh my, 6 am is feeling earlier and earlier....

0 comments: