? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 24, 2006

End of the Semester

((This is from December 17th))

So it's the end of the semester and everyone is eagerly (or not so eagerly) awaiting their final grades. So far I know I have two A's out of four classes. I'm positive I have an A in my math class. Now I just have to wait for my chemistry grade. O.O I hope I can stay on the Dean's list!!

So far my schedule for next semester looks like this:

Math 9:30-10:45 AM Tues. and Thurs.
Spanish 11-12:15 PM Tues. and Thurs.
Chemistry 2 7-9:40 PM Tues. and Thurs.
Psychology 2 ONLINE
Web Design 2 ONLINE

I'm still trying to decide whether to take the Web Design or not. I don't need it, it was just going to be for fun, and because I took the first part. But somehow I don't think it'll be as much fun online as in a class. I probably won't take it. Chemistry I really don't wanna take, but I already took the first part and I hate to switch in the middle. Because in order to get my degree I have to have two semesters of the same science. Not only that, but NO OTHER science would fit into my schedule for this semester unless I want to go on more than two days a week, which I don't. Math is fun and easy. Spanish is okay, but I don't like the teacher. At least Sierra will be in my class this semester so I'll have a study buddy. I'm only taking Psych because I have to - I don't care one way or the other about it.

We'll see.

0 comments: