? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Tip of the day...

Okay, here's a tip I found on the NaNoWriMo site, where I went for inspiration because I currently have writer's block. Which is not good because I have about 1300 more words to write for today, since I didn't write yesterday, which is another story yet to be told.

Anyway the quote...
"And get as much noveling in as you can on Saturday and Sunday! A 5,000-word weekend works wonders for the soul."

YEAH OKAY! 5,000-word weekend??? Goodness gracious, I've already run out of ideas for what to happen in my story in the immediate future (I have the long-term plot planned out), what makes them think I'll have a 5,000-word weekend? Not to mention I'm going to have to postpone the "computer competency" test at school since I haven't had time to figure out how to use Power Point or Access because of my noveling.

But I'm still loving it. ^_^ I just need to think of something to write is all.

Okay, i'm going back to Word to reread what I've written and to stare at the screen until I get an epiphany. I will tell the story of yesterday later.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I'm having some trouble myself, so I feel ya on this one!

Have you been to the Plot Doctoring forum on the NaNo forums? I got some really good ideas for my own story there. Just a thought...

I'm about 5k behind where I should be right now, but I'm not giving up and neither should you! Keep writing!

Samantha Downing said...

Don't worry, I won't give up. Not that easily anyway. ^_^

I'm a little behind, but not too much. I can catch up without too much work.

Chris said...

So November's almost over... you gonna make it?