? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 16, 2005

I Can Finally Breathe

I took my last final this morning. And I have just one thing to say.

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited about this semester being done. I guess mostly because I can see that I have made progress and college really WON'T kill me. But also partly because I get to have a break from school!

And I can hardly wait to start the next semester!

I got 100 in my Spanish class and probably also in my history. I'm sure I did well in my Lit, not so sure about math, and I have NO idea how I did in my stupid student development class.

I was sick earlier this week, which is part of the reason why I haven't posted in so long.

So anyone seen Narnia yet? I heard it's REALLY good - AND it has a preview for POTC 2! Definitely going to see that one ASAP.

Anywho...going now!

5 comments:

Angela said...

That was alot of abbreviations in such a small area.

Should I know what POTC 2 is?

Chris said...

Pirates of the Caribbean, of course.

Or Puppies on the Catwalk. I can't remember.

Angela said...

Oh.

::whacks Chris on back of head:: You're such a dork. =D

Chris said...

Guilty. =D

Narnia was a good movie. I can't vouch for the preview though, I got there late.

Samantha Downing said...

i'm going to see narnia ASAP!

(I just spilled Vanilla Coke on myself. That's what you get for holding the bottle by the top with your mouth while you try to type.)