? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You may have noticed my lack of profile picture...


I tried to upload THIS picture from the internet to be my new profile picture. For whatever reason, when I click "Save Changes" it erases the URL I post and gives me no new picture. That is mildly annoying, but whatever.

[the above only applies to my Blogger blog]

This semester is going to be long, I think, but it'll be okay. I have to go to VCU four days a week, and my classes are really spread out. I have a lot of free time between classes, but that just means I have lots of time to do homework. As soon as I get some.

I also get to drive home at rush hour two days a week, something I am (not) excited about. Last night I was stuck behind a woman who was testing the sensitivity of her brake and gas pedals and another woman whose car didn't HAVE a gas pedal. The joys of rush hour.

There's a girl sitting a little ways from me who has MARIO on her PHONE! I WANT IT.

0 comments: