? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Don't feel like writing...

I don't feel like writing...

But I need to do something constructive.

I am sitting here in the student commons for...about 4 more hours before my next class.

I already emailed a person about interviewing them for my story that's due Wednesday (AHH!!!).

I could work on the team directory for my one class. But even that would only take about 2 seconds.

Why did I volunteer myself to be team leader???? ....Because no one else was.

I think I will go back out in the cold and go get my lunch out of the van. Then eat it.

Then I think I will work on BLU! which is not very useful, but at least it's doing something.

My head hurts.

0 comments: