? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Walk Like a Pigeon

I feel like I've been getting in touch with my inner teenager again. No, seriously, today I looked up livejournal and xanga again and even found an old AIM screenname that I used to have (can't remember the password, of course, and so it is useless to me) not to mention that I visited an old favorite Harry Potter RPG site (completely changed, by the way) and just all kinds of crazy stuff. You know, I hadn't posted in my livejournal since 2004. THAT'S FOUR YEARS. Craziness.

I know, I know - "No one cares except you, Samantha." Typical.

Also, I finally managed to get deviantArt to let me verify my email address, after about eight months of it not working.

Other than that I have been studying and doing homework like mad, and of course working at lovely Kings Dominion. I started filling out an application to Ukrop's today. They have benefits even for part-time employees! Very exciting, I tell you, very exciting. Tomorrow I have to work 11-7 and Saturday I also have to work - I'm going to tell them I can work 2-11. Since they don't tell me what my schedule is, I tell them. At least one of us knows what's going on.

Stupid KD.

Well since it's 12:30 now, I should probably go to bed. I feel incredibly hyper this evening, although I am beginning to get tired now. It's amazing, I've been tired pretty much constantly lately, and then today I suddenly have bucketloads of energy out of nowhere. Maybe it was the nice weather.

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: