? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Why wear high heels to school?

Today was so-so. I have had a lingering headache all day, I guess because of the weather change. It's twenty degrees colder today than it was yesterday! But I've had a pretty good day, I guess. I'm sitting in the student commons at VCU waiting to leave for my Economics class, which goes until 9 or later. *yawn* I try to pay attention, but it never works out. We'll see how it goes tonight. I'm loaded up with caffeine - just drank a bottle of Coke and a cup of Dr. Pepper and I have a can of Vanilla Coke in my backpack for backup.

Nothing eventful happened today.

I don't know what to write about.

Romney bowed out of the race. Now we're looking at Huckabee or McCain. Neither one sounds promising, but I guess Huckabee is the lesser of two evils. I think I preferred Romney to him, though. I don't know what I'll do if McCain makes it. Probably cry. This country is going down the drain fast.

A toilet in this one bathroom at school today would not stop flushing, literally, for like...2 minutes straight. It was odd.

I'm full. I just ate a 6 inch tuna sub, a small bag of Doritoes, and my Dr. Pepper. More than I needed. Much more.

Guess we're going to head on over to economics in a minute.

0 comments: