? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Kinda Backwards

I think I got more comments when Chris posted on my blog than I get most of the time when I post on my blog. Hmm...I'll have to think about that. Chris, in the meantime, if you want comments, this is the place to be apparently.

So tomorrow (actually today...) is the 4th of July. Independence Day. One of my absolute favorite holidays ever! We're having a cookout and having some friends over and we're gonna have SO MUCH FUN and we're gonna do fireworks. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE fireworks. And I got to pick them all out this year! ^_^ Well, that's not counting the fireworks that the other people might bring. Too bad loud ones (like firecrackers) and shooting-up-ones (like Roman candles, and the regular big fireworks) are illegal here in good ol' VA.

I think we need to move to South Carolina.

Anywho, I guess I will go to bed now.

EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!

0 comments: