? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Wow

Pretty sweet, huh?

I'm still working on figuring it out. Stuff like comments - which have totally disappeared - and why it's cutting off my email address and stuff like that. If anyone has any tips, please let me know. I would probably just sit here and play around with it until I had it figured out but I'm WAY too tired for that. I've been really sick the past couple of days and it's drained me of all energy.

So any help would be appreciated :-D

Ciao!

0 comments: