? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??233 Grabs Today. 3848 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunflowery Days? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??217 Grabs Today. 2762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 06, 2005

KD MUST DIE

It's official. I hate Kings Dominion. I want a new job. People are stupid. I hate working with stupid people. A lot of the people in Virginia are stupid. Stupid people really get on my nerves. I wish they would leave me alone. KD is ALL stupid people (well, except for me and a few others).

I must escape!

2 comments:

Angela said...

"KD MUST DIE"???
Such angst from Samantha. =)

I think everyone hates their job. Isn't that sad? If you ever need to vent about how much you hate work, I will happily lend you an ear.

(And I'm definitely feeling like burlap bags for the pool this summer, eh?)

Anonymous said...

GET A JOB IN WISCONSIN!